Buy and Sell in and around Manchester Powered by
- Item Price
- Off Street
FANTASTIC LOCATION! And - A Property with a huge amount of Potential !
2/3 Bed Detached Cottage near the shores or Lough Gara. With extensiver river/stream frontage, &set on over half an acre of mature landscaped gardens (0.593 acre/0.24 HA, divided into 4 seperate garden areas) with a wide variety of mature trees, shrubs and plants.Substantial, good-sized stone outbuildings, with a lot of potential. Also, the house has Fantastic Potential to benefit from views of Lough Gara - if extended upwards (as Lough Gara can be seen from the roof) Tranquil, peaceful & sunny
spot, with no near neighbours, yet with excellent road access.
- Near Airport (West of Ireland Airport)- only 15 mins away. Well located - as within easy reach of all major cities, the N5 to Dubin & Westport, main roads to Galway, Limerick & Sligo. Electricity connected (&with Electrician's Certificate). Mains water connected
- Septic tank (with all permissions and paperwork)
- UPVC Double Glazing fitted throughout
- New plumbing in kitchen and bathrooom
- Fully (newly) Insulated Loft area
- New Multi-Fuel Stove fitted (with almost 3 years guarantee remaining)
- Large concreted hard-standing parking area
Would benefit from some internal finishing- ideal for DIY enthusiast..
- OFCH (was fitted but not currrently connected, Boiler removed, as needs servicing, and some radiators need replacing)
- New plasterboard ceilings in rooms of original cottage (need skimming over).
All paperwork in order. Freehold property. Vacant Possession on completion.
Genuine reason for sale.
Further details and many more photos available, on request.
Bargain at only 87,500 Euros. However, sensible offers considered for quick sale.
ALL GENUINE enquires welcomed, but NO TIMEWASTERS PLEASE!