Buy and Sell in and around Manchester Powered by
- Item Price
- Off Street
*** SALE AGREED***Ad will be removed on exchange of contracts.***
UNIQUE PROPERTY in FANTASTIC LOCATION! And - A Property with a Huge amount of Potential for a variety of uses ! Additonal Adjacent land available (separately)- extending down to lake itself, which, if aquired would further increase the possibilities of this property to have direct lakefront access..!.
2/3 Bed Detached Country Cottage near the shores or Lough Gara.a well known fishing lake. (within easy walking distance too)
Also benefits from Extensiver River/stream Frontage, &set on over half an acre of mature landscaped gardens (0.593 acre/0.24 HA, divided into 4 seperate garden areas) with a wide variety of mature trees, shrubs and plants.Substantial, good-sized stone outbuildings,incl a Granary, with a lot of potential, especially as one already has a fireplace..
Also, the house has Fantastic Potential to benefit from views of Lough Gara - if extended upwards (as Lough Gara can be seen from the roof) Tranquil, peaceful & sunny spot, with no near neighbours, yet with excellent road access.
- Near Airport (West of Ireland Airport)- only 15 mins away. Well located - as within easy reach of all major cities, the N5 to Dubin & Westport, main roads to Galway, Limerick & Sligo.
- in Habitable condition (unlike so many Irish properties advertised!)
-Electricity connected (&with Electrician's Certificate). USB ports on new sockets.
Mains water connected
- Septic tank (with all permissions and paperwork)
- UPVC Double Glazing fitted throughout
- New plumbing in kitchen and bathrooom
- New propane gas instantaneous water heater
- New Electric shower just fitted with 2 years guarantee
- Fully (newly) Insulated Loft area
- Brand new ceilings (in original cottage)
- New Multi-Fuel Stove fitted (with 2.5 years guarantee) that heats all rooms in the original cottage (lounge & 2 bedrooms) very effectively.
- Large concreted hard-standing parking area and concreted paths and driveway.
Would benefit from some further internal finishing- ideal for DIY enthusiast..
- OFCH (was fitted but not currrently connected, Boiler removed, as needs servicing, and some radiators need replacing)
All paperwork in order. And With recent electrical certificate and planning permission documentation.
Immediately habitable, mains water and elecricity connected, unlike so many Irish properties advertised!
Ideal Holiday Home (walking distance from the shores of Lough Gara) or Permanent residence.
Freehold property. Vacant Possession on completion.
Genuine reason for sale.
Further details and many more photos available, on request.Recently valued at 80,000+ Euros by one agent & at 75,000+ by another. Not on with agent-yet-so open to
Offers around 73,500 Euros for quick sale.Work reasons.
ALL GENUINE enquires welcomed, but NO TIMEWASTERS PLEASE!
NB. Further land (rough grazing land) is available if required, (by seperate negotiation with a different vendor). This land some 15.5 acres was originally part of this property, but was sold off some years ago, so it backs onto my property and extends right down to the lake itself so has lake frontage. The asking price is 45,000 Euros.
The property has HUGE potential for a small Holiday complex (subject to planning permission) if this additional land were to be aquired, giving direct lake access with endless possibilities for boating, fishing as well as various different watersports... the possibilites are endless.. especially if the outbuildings converted to living accomodation too...
Further potential would also be offered if the property were extended upwards to benefit from panoramic countryside and lake views..
And Plenty of space for a Mobile Home or two in the seperate,private, garden areas too.....
Valued at a substantially higher price, however open to realistic offers for a quick sale.
Genuine Enquiries Welcomed. More pics and info can be emailed. However, NO TIMEWASTERS please!
FINAL VIEWINGS and OFFERS INVITED NOW! By 1st week of May if possible.